Yes, you most definitely can! It’s a common misconception that you need a California ID. We accept any form of U.S.-issued identification, along with the proof of California residency (a utility bill, lease agreement, etc). 

Unfortunately, we’re unable to accept photo ID which was issued outside of the United States, but you can use a U.S. visa with your photo and date of birth on it. 

Just keep in mind that most storefront dispensaries will require a California ID if you intend to walk in and make a purchase. But you can use your recommendation and any U.S. ID to order from most online delivery services as well as any delivery service near you listed on!

Did this answer your question?